The National Quality Standard (NQS) sets a high national benchmark for early childhood education and care and outside school hours care services in Australia.
The 7 quality areas of the NQS are:
- Education program and practice.
- Children’s health and safety.
- Physical environment.
- Staffing arrangements.
- Relationships with children.
- Collaborative partnerships with families and communities.
- Governance and leadership.
Tuggerah OOSH has a current rating of ‘Meeting’, which means that we have met the requirements for the National Quality standard.